Donald Ray Adams and Elizabeth Ann Long (photos from Sylacauga PD)
Posted from ABC 3340, Written by Jeff Wyatt
During a traffic stop on Spring Valley Road near Pine Hill Circle, a Sylacauga Police Officer found a large amount of what is suspected to be heroin and other narcotics inside the vehicle.
28-year-old Donald Ray Adams of Sylacauga and 56-year-old Elizabeth Ann Long of Alpine were arrested and face the following drug charges:
- Drug Trafficking (Heroin)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute (Cocaine)
- Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance (Meth)
- Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance (Tramadol)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Prescription Drugs Without a Prescription
Both were taken to the Talladega County Jail. The bond in the case was set by Judge Fannin at $100,000.00 dollars for each defendant.